New in the Shoppe: Tutti frutti party

Hello Everyone.. My sweet friend Tammy asked me if i could make a collection inspired by a invitation card she sended me. When i saw what she asked for i thought this could be so much fun as theme. And since my oldest is turning 10 in 2 weeks it was the perfect time for myself as well. Fun thing is when this kit was in pocess my daughter saw what the theme was and is wanting a tutti frutti party as well!

But for now Light the candles and get ready to celebrate with a one-of-a-kind birthday kit! Set amongst a bold, bright, and happy color pallet, Tutti Frutti Party is filled with everything you need to make your party photos shine! Cupcakes, birthday candles, presents, and ribbons combined with fruit pieces and fruity-themed elements make this one of the most unique and fun birthday kits on the market, perfect for celebrating birthday boys and girls of all ages. No birthday party photos? No problem! Scrap your trips to the farmer’s market or adventures in berry picking. The possibilities are endless!

TUTTI FRUTTI PARTY



Thanks for reading
Have a wonderful weekend and see you next time


No comments: