April: Grow happy is here

Hello Hello...
Happy Easter everyone. With all the preparations i forgot to pre-make my blogpost. Anyway i have a little time now so i can show you what i have for you this weekend.

The first one is my Monthly collection with Ana April is already halfway gone. How is this happening so fast?? April is the month of growing plants and animals and it is making us all so happy to see this happen.

GROW HAPPY
scoop with sugary fancy

_________________________________________

And last but not at least i decided to re-release Beep bop for love. I still love how these 2 little robots turned out.

_______________________________

I wish you all a beautiful Easter weekend. I know we are going to the zoo tomorrow with the family. Enjouying our time together.


No comments: